Pivoting Your Brand and Services: When It's Time and How To Do It
In today's episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Britt Seva, a marketing strategist and business coach for hair stylists and salon owners. Britt shares her expertise on creating a membership that scales each year, how to hire people that pay for themselves, how to grow and scale your offer, how to set boundaries in your business, and so much more!
What you'll hear:
- Creating a membership that scales each year: how to keep retention up and momentum going
- Hiring: how to hire people that pay for themselves, and then some
- Customers: How do you get them, and how do get them to stay
- 1 Offer: how to grow and scale with just one offer
- Support: What kind of support do you want and need to have the business you desire
- Boundaries: Setting a schedule that supports your life, not controls it.
Find Britt on Social Media:
What did you think of today’s episode? If you connect with the things I chatted about today, I urge you to apply for my Accelerator coaching program at juliesolomon.net/accelerator.
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners, plus receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show, come join The Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
And be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @julssolomon & @brittseva as you’re listening to this week’s episode. Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!