Webinars, Sales, and Customer Journey: Listen to this Coaching Session with Julie and client Dana Snyder
In today's episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with one of my SHINE Mastermind members, Dana Snyder! Dana and I talked about how to use webinars to sell your services, the role of a social seller and how they can support your team, the key traits to look for in a strong sales person, and more!
What you'll hear:
- Webinars: how to use them to sell your services and the best strategies to do that
- Customer Journey: different types of content and marketing that must take place to leverage a higher conversion rate
- Social Sellers: what are their roles on your team and how can they support you
- Your Team: how to lay out firm expectations with your team so you get the results the business needs
- Sales Team: key personality traits to look for in a strong sales person.
- Sales Goals: how to set up commission and benchmarks for sales members to hit
Find Dana on Social Media:
What did you think of today’s episode? If you connect with the things I chatted about today, I urge you to apply for my Accelerator coaching program at juliesolomon.net/accelerator.
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners, plus receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show, come join The Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
And be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @julssolomon & @positivequation as you’re listening to this week’s episode. Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!