Online Business Managers – Who They Are & Why You Need Them with Tasha Booth, CEO of The Launch Guild
In today's episode, Julie had the pleasure of speaking with Tasha Booth, the founder & CEO of The Launch Guild. You will learn how to pivot from a 9-5 when you’re ready to grow and scale your business and monetize consistently, how to niche down your prospect, networking tips to build your client base, and so much more!
Tasha Booth is an agency owner, coach, and podcaster. She is the Founder & CEO of The Launch Guild - a Course Launch Support & Digital Marketing Implementation Agency supporting established coaches and course creators with Course & Podcast Launches, Operations & Systems Management, and Content Management & Repurposing. Additionally, she mentors Virtual Assistants, Online Business Managers, and Project Managers who are passionate and ready to grow their businesses while living life on their own terms, and she is the host of the How She Did That Podcast -- a podcast for Virtual Support Pros to learn business and tech tips.
What you'll hear:
- How to pivot from a 9-5 or other business when you're ready to scale your own business and monetize consistently
- How to niche down your prospect so you can scale your business
- Networking tips to build your client base and grow your community of support
- Tasha's secret to crafting your messaging for marketing and sales
- Mindset shift between employee and you're own CEO - how to recognize key factors
- How to figure out your "magic number" when scaling revenue each year
- Online Business Managers - When do I need one and how do I work with one?
Find Tasha on Social Media:
What did you think of today’s episode? If you connect with the things I chatted about today, I urge you to apply for my Accelerator coaching program at juliesolomon.net/accelerator.
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners, plus receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show, come join The Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
And be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @julssolomon & @thetashabooth as you’re listening to this week’s episode. Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!