How to Lead and Hire at the Different Stages of Your Business with Kris Plachy
In today's episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Kris Plachy, the Thought Leader and Expert for Entrepreneurial Management. Tune in to hear Kris and I talk about the key components to a job description, how to bring more self-trust in your hiring process, how to hire for different stages of your business, and so much more!
What you'll hear:
- The key components to a job description
- Solopreneur, Entrepreneur, and CEO- which stage are you in today and who do you need to hire for this stage
- How to bring more self-trust in your hiring process
- Where do you end and your client begin?
- Go to myceoquiz.com to learn exactly what you need to do to improve how well you build, manage, and lead your dream team.
Find Kris on Social Media:
What did you think of today’s episode? If you connect with the things I chatted about today, I urge you to apply for my Accelerator coaching program at juliesolomon.net/accelerator.
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners, plus receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show, come join The Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
And be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @julssolomon & @krisplachycoach as you’re listening to this week’s episode. Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!