How Spiritual Fitness Helped Me Build a Successful Business and Life, with Founder of Body By Leslie, Leslie Karpman
In today’s episode of The Influencer Podcast, we have Leslie Karpman, pilates master from Body By Leslie joining us to chat about how to build a successful business and life. Leslie shares how to navigate the wellness space in a virtual world as well as how to start before you’re ready, or when you don’t have the answers.
We also talk about our experience with our recovery program, Al-Anon, and Julie's work with Leslie as her sponsor.
Use code "Influencer" to get your first virtual pilates class with Leslie for free: https://www.bodybyleslie.com/schedule
What you'll learn:
- How a 12-Step Recovery Program supported Julie's business growth
- Leslie Karpman, Julie's sponsor, founder of Body By Leslie, and one of the leading Pilates instructors in the country shares how to navigate the wellness space in a virtual world
- How to use your "rock bottom" to create a miraculous life
- How being more kind and loving to yourself is the key to success
- How to start before your ready, or when you don't have the answers
- Julie and Leslie's favorite Al-Anon tools and slogans that help them build successful businesses and relationships
What did you think of today’s episode? If you connect with the things I chatted about today, I urge you to apply for my Accelerator coaching program at juliesolomon.net/accelerator.
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners, plus receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show, come join The Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
And be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @julssolomon & @bodybyleslie as you’re listening to this week’s episode. Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!