Growing a Side Hustle When You're Burnt Out: How It's Done
In today's episode, I have my amazing SHINE Accelerator member, Michele Neskey, joining me! Michele and I talk about her journey creating her Physician Assistant Admissions program, tips to keep your side hustle growing when you’re managing your regular job and family, and more!
What you'll hear:
- How Michele Neskey created a Physician Assistant Admissions Program from her 9-5 PA Job
- Tips to keep your side hustle growing when you're also managing a regular job and a family
- No, you can't do it all: When to know it's time to grow a team
- No, you don't know it all: When to ask for help, and how.
- How to create services that support more clients at once, while making more money and getting your time back
Find Michele on Social Media:
What did you think of today’s episode? If you connect with the things I chatted about today, I urge you to apply for my Accelerator coaching program at juliesolomon.net/accelerator.
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners, plus receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show, come join The Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
And be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @julssolomon & @michele.theposhpa as you’re listening to this week’s episode. Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!