Want to Land a Book Deal? Here’s How.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN: Calling all aspiring authors! You’re going to love today’s podcast episode with the amazing Robin Colucci. Whether you’ve been dreaming of publishing your own book, curious how new authors should get started, or have questions about the writing process itself, this episode is for you.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How Robin pivoted from newspaper reporting to book publishing
- The fascinating details of Robin’s book coaching
- Exactly how to get a book idea published when you don't have a large audience
- The key steps to finally getting started writing a book
- How to craft a book's message and make it profitable, using her blueprint
- How to determine where a book fits into your marketing and business goals
- The best ways to overcome resistance to writing
- What the easiest book to write is (you may be surprised)
I know you're going to take major value away from this episode and I can’t wait to hear your feedback. After you’ve listened, be sure to grab the booklet that Robin mentions in today’s episode at https://robincolucci.com/booklet. Tune in now!
For exclusive content surrounding this and all podcast episodes, sign up for our amazing newsletter at www.theinfluencerpodcast.com. And don’t forget to snap and post a photo while listening to the show and tag me (@julssolomon)!