Ready to Hit $10K Months? Ellen Yin Gives Us Our Roadmap
Today, we are chatting with the founder of Cubicle to CEO, and one of my incredible SHINE mastermind members, Ellen Yin.
She is about to break down the biggest mistakes that she sees service providers, coaches, and creatives making that are actually blocking them from reaching $10,000 months. This is jam-packed with a lot of really clear and actionable steps. Make sure you're ready to take notes.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The biggest mistake you're making that is blocking you from $10k months
- How to scale when you have a small audience
- Focus on solving one problem for one person
- Selling the outcome and not the features
- Why surrounding yourself with the right people is so important
What did you think of today’s episode? If you connect with the things I chatted about today, I urge you to apply for my exclusive networking mastermind SHINE at juliesolomon.net/shine
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners, plus receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show, come join The Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
And be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @julssolomon as you’re listening to this week’s episode. Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!