My Biggest Mistake & Shift this Year + What it Means for 2023
- If you are looking to step into a global level of visibility and leadership… apply for my visibility experience. As part of this experience, I will give you access to my extensive network, which includes book agents, speaking agents, publicists, publishing houses, brands, and media contacts, so that you can build relationships and pursue opportunities that align with your vision and step into your next level of thought leadership. https://forms.gle/MjyHAjZUe5WpXiFe6
- LUXE is a curated mentorship experience for women currently focused on scaling their businesses, creating a credible brand, and embracing the JOY in their work, apply for LUXE: https://forms.gle/2RgLrrn8oMp1zGPX9
- To order my new book, Get What You Want go to: www.juliesolomon.net/getwhatyouwant
Today’s episode is all about the BIG mistake I made this year, the shift I made, and what it means for 2023.
Have you ever felt so out of alignment and you can’t quite put your finger on why?
When we lessen our worth and our value to try to serve everyone and offer all the things… when step away from our values and who we are meant to serve, we actually step away from ourselves and our power.
Then we end up surrounding ourselves with people we are not meant to serve, because we weren’t in alignment with ourselves.
If you are ready to step into your power, this is the episode for you!
You’ll hear me talk about:
- Why owning who you are is the most important thing you can do for your business
- How it’s ok to not be for everyone
- Why you need to stand in your decision making power