Brand Deals: How to Turn a No into a Yes + Tips to get Paid for Collaborations with KassieMaeLove
In today's episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with my Pitch It Perfect student, Kassie! Kassie has grown exceptionally over the past year and landed a major advertisement deal with ULTA. Tune in to learn about the struggles when starting out as an influencer and how to work on your mindset, the importance of hearing “no”, how to find contacts for paid long-term partnerships, and more!
What you'll hear:
- Hear from KassieMaeLove, a curly hair influencer who I met when she joined my Pitch It Perfect program. Kassie was able to pitch and land a brand deal that turned into a major print ad in collaboration with ULTA.
- Kassie shares about her struggles when she first was starting, and how learning new tools and overcoming hearing "no" led to greater success.
- Kassie shares her tips on how to find contacts and what she thinks is the key to getting paid for long-term partnerships.
- Kassie has been able to grow and monetize as a micro-influencer with less than 20,000.
- If you are wondering how to get paid to work with your favorite brands, this is the episode for you!
- Kassie is a petite curly girl creating a platform to help people love and appreciate their natural self, through the good hair days and the not so good one on @kassiemaelove.
Find Kassie on Social Media:
What did you think of today’s episode? If you connect with the things I chatted about today, I urge you to apply for my exclusive networking mastermind SHINE at juliesolomon.net/shine
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners, plus receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show, come join The Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
And be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @julssolomon & @kassiemaelove as you’re listening to this week’s episode. Remember to hashtag #theinfluencerpodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!