How to Repurpose Your Content for ALL Your Platforms
In this episode, you’ll hear me explain how it’s possible to create new, engaging video content on your social media platforms and some specific ways to do so. Next, I dive into all the ways you can repurpose your content, from blog posts to podcast scripts. Last, I offer my thoughts on whether or not pitching yourself to brands is a good idea during social distancing and the quarantine. Are you ready for some actionable tips and advice? Enjoy!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Several ways to capture live content on social media, and then repurpose it again down the line.
- Why it’s vital for other influencers and content consumers to see you go live right now, even if it’s not perfect.
- All the ways you can reuse your blog, social media, podcast and website content as brand new resources for your audience. This is gold!
- The breakdown of the 80/20 rule when it comes to content creation, and why I run my business according to this logic.
- The two different types of entrepreneurs and influencers during a crisis, and how to determine which kind you’ll be.
For exclusive content surrounding this and all podcast episodes, sign up for our amazing newsletter at www.theinfluencerpodcast.com. And don’t forget to snap and post a photo while listening to the show and tag me (@julssolomon)!
To dive deeper into each episode with myself and other podcast listeners and receive exclusive bonuses relating to the show come join the Influencer Podcast Facebook group.
One more thing! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast to stay up-to-date on the latest influencer insights and strategies.